The place where developers get assistance publishing updates to their plugins.
This post will always be pinned to the top of this subcategory. It presents you with the basic information you need to know in order to publish updates for your plugin. For a more global overview of all the processes involved in plugin management, see: this post by the MOD-father.
Requirement for publishing a plugin update
- The plugin has already been succesfully run through the publishing process
In short, updating your plugin is a 5-step process:
- Update your plugin’s files in mod-plugin-builder and mod-lv2-data
- Submit a pull request for mod-plugin-builder
- Submit a pull request for mod-lv2-data
- Request the update in your plugin’s update thread, or create a new topic requesting the update
- The “Plugin master keeper” (@jesseverhage) will review your submission, and if needed, help you work out any issues
We highly recommend you to check out the plugins currently in the mod-plugin-builder and mod-lv2-data github repositories, to see an example of MOD-ready plugins.
A great example is bolliedelay by the awesome @Bollie.
See his mod-plugin-builder files and mod-lv2-data files.