Actuators - control multiple pedal on/off's with one actuator button

What are “blocks”?

“pedalboard blocks”, something for v1.12

Idea is to be able to create these mini-pedalboards from within the device, and then also have them usable as blocks around a regular, full-blown pedalboard view.
A pedalboard within a pedalboard, basically. But all usable from within the device itself, no PC needed.

2 Likes

So I guess this is only available for Dwarf, not Duo or X?

It is not available for none of them yet. Currently in design phase, we will do the actual development for this after v1.11 is out.
Initially it will come to the Dwarf yes, then the Duo X. We are not sure if this is possible to do on the Duo, there are just too little hardware controls.

2 Likes

But would the blocks still be in the web GUI or is the plan to not have this feature on the Duo?

It will need a visual representation on the web gui for sure.
But no webgui builder at first, we need to focus our resources wisely.

2 Likes

Oh yes, please use your resources wisely!

yeah I mean, dont want to put it in a bad way, but we are still very few people at MOD at the moment, focus is required if we want to get some stuff done.

I did not mean it ironically; I work for a small startup company, too. Gruesome task trying to juggle finances, marketing, development, quality control, etc. while trying to keep everyone in the company as well as the customers happy.

1 Like

Is there any update on this? I couldn’t find anything on the webUI to use these “blocks snapshots”. I’m not sure how it would look though.

No updates on this feature to my knowledge.