Adjust in GUI and MOD

I noticed that when I assign a parameter to a switch, knob or midi, I can’t make adjustments in the GUI.

Is there a reason for this?

I like keeping my duo on the floor and play and make adjustments through the GUI. I don’t want to bend over and make an adjustment.

Maybe there is a reason for this but I think it would be a good update.

Thanks for listening.

3 Likes

@Skydiver

I agree with you. It is a bummer the need to reach out to the MOD to modify parameters assigned to switches.
Maybe the GUI could have a toggle to lock/unlock the parameter which is assigned to a switch.

1 Like

@Skydiver unfortunately we had to enforce this limitation due to technical issues. This is one of those problems that is a lot harder than it looks.

The good news is that this is all a software problem. So given the proper time and upvotes on this issue, it will eventually get fixed.

5 Likes

Where can I cast my vote? :smile:

8 Likes

Yes, it would be so handy to be able to do this!! It can really kill the joy to have to interrupt my workflow to reach down to the floor and adjust a knob.

3 Likes

@gianfranco, @acunha: Admittedly it’s only seven users who like the question, but still. Where can we vote for this (and other) issues?

3 Likes