When I try to assign MIDI-controllers of my MIDI master keyboard to various parameters of a plugin, sometimes the rotation of the knobs is not shown or the parameter knob is not “greyed out”.
For example: I have nine rotation encoders on my MIDI master. I begin to assign the rotaries of a plugin one after another with
MIDI Learn and mostly at the 5th or 6th the rotaries (sometime earlier) the web pagerotaries doesn’t move - but assigning seems to work.
Also you can see that the MIDI controller is learned for this parameter. But the rotary on the web page does not move. After one “not working” assignment the next assignments also won’t be shown on the web page, but are working. Also the learned controllers are not “greyed out” on the web page after one “defect” rotary assigment.
How to reproduce
- New Pedalboard
- Take a plugin (I took MDA Piano)
- Click on the configuration icon
- Click on the Icon right nearby a rotary encoder of a plugin
MIDI Learn...and press
- Rotate a currently unused rotary encoder of MIDI master keyboard
- If the rotation is also shown on the web page go to 4 and try another parameter until problems start.
Assignement should have an optical response.
- release: v1.1.0 (not sure, but I think this happend also on older versions)
- controller: d8d8f0e
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: Linux
- System version: Kubuntu 16:10
- Browser: Firefox 49 / Chrome