Assigning plugins parameters

Is there an overview in the web interface of all the assignments made so far?

So that you can see all connections at a glance?

1 Like

Not really
The “device” kinda provides one, but only on duox and dwarf and obviously only for device assignments.

2 Likes

Thank you @falkTX for the quick answer.
If it is technically possible to also display the MIDI, control chain and CV assignments it would be a great help for me because a lot can be assigned and I forget some again.
Your device is modular fun.

4 Likes

agreed! i’ve also floated the idea of a parameter assignments editor - for complex pedalboards, it would often be way more efficient to be able to edit everything in a big tabular layout, rather than hunting and pecking through the GUI.

but i think these things would need some significant dev time…

6 Likes

With such a function, however, the instrument would have even more a playful added value because you could try out and correct different assignments much faster.
Also, if you download a pedalboard from the great https://pedalboards.moddevices.com/ you can very quickly see the existing assignments.

3 Likes

that’s a very good point! i’ve been a bit reluctant to upload pedalboards, because they typically rely on a lot of external controllers to be at all usable… the ability to quickly parse assignments would be really helpful wrt understanding what other folks are doing in their boards!

3 Likes

Yes! Fast interchangable assingments would be great to correct and re-organize the pedalboard assingment pages. It’s very hard to do now, with large pedalboards, because you don’t know which parameter is assigned where at first sight.

For example, a list with the name of parameters wich could be interchangeble, like dragging cards… Yes, I know its easy to say but no to do it!! :-p

4 Likes