Can’t add beta plugins in pedalboard designer.
How to reproduce
- in prefs select show beta plugins
- Install a beta plugin if you don’t already have one installed
- Open pedalboard designer and try and find the beta plugin
It is missing and the plugin counts for each category are the same as the counts shown when beta plugins are not included.
I can select beta plugins to add in a pedalboard.
This worked in the previous version.
They are shown in my plugins list as installed when I select show beta plugins.
Open the controller menu (hold left knob down), navigate to Info > Versions and write down here the versions.
- release: latest installed July 19th
- controller: Mod Duo
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: (Windows)
- System version: (Windows 7)