The Bollie Delay has an option for syncing the time to an external MIDI clock. But when this option is activated, no sound is emitted. I’m testing on MODEP so there’s a chance that this is working fine on a Mod Device.
How to reproduce
- Connect an arbitrary audio source to the system.
- Connect an external source for MIDI clock to the system.
- Create a Bollie Delay instance and connect pass the audio through it.
- Select the MOD/Host for Tempo Mode.
- Hear that no audio is emitted.
There should be audio emitted which is delayed in sync of the MIDI clock.
I can’t try it on the Mod X yet since I’m still waiting for the delivery.