Brummer - Rumor

New now in the beta store, the Rumor:

It is what the description said, pure, nasty, growing, with cutting presence.

17 Likes

Hope I soon find time to test it

1 Like

Thank you so much for being so active sharing plugins.
I still want to test the Collision Drive and the Harmonic Exciter (just managed to install them and load them into a test board, but not much more. Now I have one more to add there :wink:

Please share some pedalboards using it with sound samples guys :slight_smile:

Here is a little example for using the Rumor. Just basic setup with Supersonic and ModernCab with default settings.

7 Likes

As an avid MOD fan (and Bassist) very excited to trial.
Is this now in the Plug-In Store?
Amazing, would love to see more Bass specific pedals emerge over time (although you can pretty much create Bass sympathetic signal chains given the versatility of the MOD platform).
Peter

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the example @brummer! It’s sounding nice :wink: I really need to try it out

Not bypassing @brummer on the answer, but I guess it is already in the beta section.

Noted :wink:

1 Like

+1. +1000 if I could.

6 Likes

Added this to my huge ambient metal board this morning and it’s delicious! Nom nom nom, tasty tones :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@BaconWizard I’m glad to hear you like it. Never said it here, so it’s time: this one is based on the famous Devi Ever Ruiner Pedal

5 Likes

@brummer I’ve been testing the Rumor for some minutes now. In general it sounds great! However, while running a noise gate in front of it, I noticed, that when the input signal is fading out, there is some “phasing noise”. Not sure how to describe it.

Are you interested in a sound sample?

Yes, sure. But to be honest, noise artefacts on low level input been expected from a plug like this. Check out this vid about the Ruiner, you could hear what happen when the input shift down:

1 Like