BUG: Empty Foot B/Foot C don't disappear in 4/5 and 5/5 on Dwarf

Description

I offloaded plugins to a Midi Controller from sections 4/5 and 5/5 on my Dwarf (along with all the saved paremeters). They are completely empty. Typically, these go away and the board is more streamline. But there seems to be a bug that makes it so 4/5 and 5/5 don’t disappear.

How to reproduce

1. Replace this text with a step by step breakdown of how to reproduce this issue (add more steps if you want)

Expected/suggested solution

Replace this text with how you would expect this to work.

Additional information

Open the controller menu (hold left knob down), navigate to Info > Versions and write down here the version.

• release:

Also provide some information about your system if possible.

• Operating system: (Linux, Mac or Windows)
  • System version: (Windows 10 or Mac 10.10, etc)

Hey @Jacob_Singer, I’m not really sure if I got the bug. Perhaps a video can help.

I think he means having 5 controller pages with assignments, and removing everything from page 5 does not make it go away, so there remains page 4 and page 5 but with no assignments.

2 Likes

After a hard reboot (when the unit was off for hours) they went away so I wasn’t able to capture a video. My typical experience has been once I eliminate the plugin in pedal and parameters the “page” disappears but these lingered even after I restarted the unit while editing one night. I am new to the whole opensource feedback game and will do a better job at capturing data around future bugs. Keep up the good work Mod.

3 Likes

No worries, if you get it again, just share as much as you can :slight_smile: