Quick rough list of changes:
- stereo link is now “gain 1+2”
- activate mod-noise-removal tool, like done on Duo and Duo X
- file manager IR folders have been renamed
- file manager now has create folder button
- tweaked file manager delete action UI
- small optimizations to initial web page load (fonts are loaded asynchronously and swapped)
- fixes regarding momentary mode
- fix missing led static/cycle color option in preset addressing
- fix pedalboard screenshot generation with corrupted or unexpected data
- add expand button to settings file list
- fix pedalboard snapshots rename text highlight, also allow close rename with esc
- fix snapshot name not cleared after loading “new” pedalboard
- fix issues surrounding tempo changes when bpm/bpb/play is addressed to a device actuator
- yet more fixes regarding new plugin features (as used in audiofile and notes plugins)
your dwarf will feel more warm starting with this update, but this is expected.
we did temperature measurements to ensure that it stayed below vendor recommended limits.
PS: 1 last bug to fix on Duo X, 2 on Duo. Trying to push 1.10-RC1 for them next week.