Bundled Plugins with Pre-order purchase

There were some K devices plugs that were free for Pre orders, Does any one know how to obtain them?

Hello @dsorce,
do you mean Wov by K-Devices?
This is the only plugin as far as I know that’s available from them at the moment.

Normally you would purchase plugins via the plugin store icon from your mod duo / mod duo X web user interface. Please have a look at this part from the wiki.

If you purchased plugins with your mod duo / mod duo X it is a good idea to contact the Moddevices headquarters in Berlin via their support mail address or @Leo_Germani who is in charge of the plugin shop.

Hope that helps.
Greetings and God bless, Marius

Ok great thanks mj!

Please let me know your last 3 digits of the serial number and I will take a look at this.
It is possible a few units dont have the licenses. We were preparing new software releases while handling shipping of the units at the same time, sorry for the inconvenience.
I am going to take a look at this now, so perhaps just refreshing the browser (with the MOD web interface open) in a few hours could be enough to “fix” this…

2 Likes

I can’t remember what was bundled, is there documentation somewhere?

The serial 162 has the plugins registered now. (since 2 days ago when I wrote that post)

There is no documentation, but this was mentioned in the launch campaign and in some emails I believe.
Basically, all Duo X users get these 2 plugins for “free”:

I do not know if it will be same with the next units. pinging @gianfranco :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got them thanks friends!

2 Likes

I can’t help but notice that the WOV plugin is a different version than the desktop and even iOS version. The dev has updated the iOS version a week ago, but the Mod version is not keeping pace. Can we get the newest version (one with 8 steps, please:)) in the Mod store. Also, TTAP and Shaper would be great as well! If the full line of K-Devices plugins could be available (without pared-down functionality), I think it would be exceptionally well received by the Mod Devices user base.

Thanks,

Adam

1 Like

On my duox the plugins are not shown as “free”. Or was that a one-time action?

That was for limited-edition Duo X

1 Like

+1

If they sound just half as good as the WOV, they must be fantastic.

2 Likes

Sorry to resurrect this thread from the grave.

I purchased my Dwarf from reverb, and I was supposed to have a premium guitar plug-in pack with these items.

• OverTone DSP
    • DT-1 Distortion
    • CR-1 Chorus
    • PH-1 Phaser
    • WAH-1 Auto Wah
  • Guitarix
    • Cream Machine Amplifier

I’m browsing the store and all of those are still registered as me needing to pay for them.

Is there a special trick I missed to unlock those plug-ins for my Dwarf?

Any help is appreciated!

nothing on your side to do, it is on us now.
we need to automate this, so there is no need to do the same steps for 100s of units. @acunha is on this.

please hold a few days, and we will start granting the plugin licenses automatically.
thanks for understanding

2 Likes

Thanks, Falk.

I’ll keep my eye out for it down the road, I’m already having a blast with building pedal boards haha.

The dwarf is a way better fit for me than my Zoia was. Seriously considering purchasing another dwarf for my set up.

5 Likes

Check now, your licenses should be active. Let me know if you have any issues.

In case anybody else with a Dwarf reading this thread, your licenses should be active too. Let me know otherwise.

2 Likes

Awesome!

I will definitely check for the plugins today.

Edit: Plugins are confirmed showing as purchased.

Thank you, @acunha!

2 Likes

Just received my dwarf, I see not all bought plugins are activated (like boobtube and titan).

are you a kickstarter backer? what is your serial number?

I’m also missing some plugins for my newly acquired Dwarf. According to the Kickstarter page also these stretch goals should be available to us:

TTAP
WOV
Looperlative
thefaIR MESS California Rectifier

My Dwarf serial ends with 071.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Looperlative is still in development. The others, maybe @falkTX can help you out :wink:

1 Like