This is a very annoying bug and I don´t know if it´s happening with other plug-ins.
Guitarix GXSupersonic Version 35.0-3
Can´t save, rename nor delete preset from the user preset list.
- Create a new user preset.
- Save as “whatever”
- Change the parameters
- Save it
- Change to another user preset
- Select the “Whatever” user preset to verify that the parameters were not saved.
- Try to rename it to verify that it is not possible.
- Try to delete it to verify that it is not possible.
- Exit the plug-in settings
- Reload the GUI (Browser)
- Enter the plug-in settings to verify that the parameters were actually saved and now you can rename and delete the “whatever” user preset but not if you change it again.
Be able to save, rename changed user presets and delete unwanted user presets without the need to reload the GUI (browser).
Unit: MOD Duo (NAND Version)
Build Date: 2022 Jun 07 19:50:59
OS Version: 126.96.36.19907
Version: #2 SMP PREEMPT_RT Tue Jun 7 19:50:05 UTC 2022
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: (Windows)
- System version: (Windows 10)
- Chrome Browser Versão 102.0.5005.63 (Versão oficial) 64 bits