CC value toggle with one switch

Is there a way to set the min and max value of a CC and assign it to the Dwarf’s B or C switches to toggle between the two values? At the moment if I go to the assign option of the CC value I can only assign it to the Dwarf’s endless knobs

1 Like

Maybe with the CV control plugin?

1 Like

My recommendation is to use a Midi controller pedal for that. I use a very small one in those days, the Jet MCX (sometimes also the Morningstar MC3 if I need more functionality). The reason is exactly what you wrote: I want to toggle things. I don’t think that it is easy to map this on the foot controller of the Dwarf. To use a Midi controller provides you much more flexibility and you will have tons of new ideas, how to use it.
In the Jet Pedal it is a sinple “PressNRelease” command. By pressing the footswitch it sendes one #CC, by releasing it it sends another.

2 Likes

I solved the problem by linking the CC value knob to the “CONTROL TO CV” module (In this way I can toggle between the min and max value of the knob). Then I assigned the on/off switch of the “CONTROL TO CV” module to one of the Dwarf’s footswitchers and that’s it!

3 Likes

Well… it’s like always… anything goes with the Dwarf, and in many different ways too. So far I’ve managed to do everything I wanted, even if it was complex midi constructions with other pedals. The Dwarf can somehow do everything. You just have to find a way… and you did it! Congrats!

5 Likes