Changes within a pedalboard

This may have been covered already but I have not seen it.

I just purchased the unit and can’t wait to receive it. I am hoping to integrate it into my live rig. I have a question…

I have a MIDI controller and I’d like to set up the unit where each song in my band’s set would have its own pedalboard and I can turn effects off/on within that pedalboard.

Is there a limit to how many changes can be made within each pedalboard?

Also, can you control wah functions or whammy type effects with an expression pedal?

almost all the parameters of each pedal are assignable to external MIDI control, and yes, CC control for Whammy works great. At the moment, you can’t define a lower and upper range for CC control of any particular function, but that’s on the roadmap for the near future, apparently.

MIDI control is REALLY good on the MOD. I’m exploring it a lot…

Steve

From what I have read you can only have 4 changes per pedalboard. Is that correct?

not for an external midi controller - there are only four possible controls on the MOD Duo itself (the two footswitches and the two knobs) - that must be where the 4 came from…

Excellent

Plus the knobs on the Duo allow you to cycle through parameters so technically speaking you could control all of the parameters (rather than just 4) with just the Mod Duo although that can get a bit daunting and confusing.

I’ll be using a Boss ES-8