Continuous Xruns

Thanks so much for the help! That worked! Seems to be working again. If only I hadn’t waisted 5 hours trying to figure it out.

1 Like

Sorry we are not in front of our PCs 24/7, sometimes we have to eat and sleep.

The build I provided for you was a test one that includes the new kernel and also a few other things.
Usually we go through a period of several weeks of testing for a Release Candidate, but I made an exception because you were very vocal about it.

We are working on this, the fact that the new kernel boots and works properly is quite the achievement.
I had to do the kernel driver myself (kinda, based on cs4265 code and some hints from CodeThink people), which involved many hours working overnight just to get this working as soon as possible.

I understand being upset when something does not work, but not even giving time to see a message and reply is really not nice. I told you the commands in PM in the hopes that maybe they would be useful. Just came to check now after dinner how things were going and a super big rant is going on already.
The lockdown is making us lose patience too, but please, just be nice and respectful.
Throwing a tantrum just makes everyone upset and leads nowhere

1 Like

Hello. I found a review I believe you wrote on a different website and it led me here. I recently discovered the Mod Duo and am curious about it. The review in question mentioned the “xrun” events and I’m just wondering if all is well with that now (seems that it is from this post). I’m considering purchasing one of these and just don’t want to have regrets. Thanks for any help.

1 Like

please message me offline. I’d be happy to share my honest opinion, but I don’t feel comfortable sharing that information here. You can reach me at rickbaudio at gmail .com