CPU upgrade?

Thanks for the update and consideration of us Duo owners, it’s much appreciated! This sounds like it would probably be a very good way forward although of course it depends on the details :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ve posted more questions in the Dwarf thread.

3 Likes

This sounds great. Count me in.

1 Like

That sounds very interesting !

9e9
(That’s a really generous offer!)

4 Likes

That’s cool, and maybe that’ll make more 2nd hand Mod Duo available on Ebay/Reverb and lower even more the entry price for a new Mod Device enthuisast.

1 Like

Great minds think alike :wink:

1 Like

Cool idea and probably the most economic decision. Alternatively you might want to consider offering discounts on the volume pedals or the foot switches for the folks who are happy with their Duo. Definitely looking forward to learning more about the device and your pricing!

1 Like

Interested here as well.

1 Like

Great idea.

I, too, was looking forward to a response on the upgrade question.

This is a real ‘out of the box’ (see what I did there!) approach.

I look forward to more news in February.

2 Likes

Your plan sounds great to me . I would do it.

This sounds rather great… I would probably go for this offer once I know the special pledge conditions + the detailed specs of the dwarf unit…

I like this solution very much! I am very interested!

I think that’s a good decision and I am in!

Hello @gianfranco,

Thanks for informing us Mod Duo users that an upgrade would be a dead end and too difficult to maintain. Thank you for so much thoughtful thinking, and I have different uses in mind the Mod Dwarf would easily and perfectly fit (simple effects chain for 2 acoustic guitars), so I had planned to buy the Dwarf anyways. Count me in.

Thanks and God bless, Marius

2 Likes

Sounds good!

Very good!

Great!

I could do this

Is this one compatible ? ****/wiki.lemaker.org/LeMaker_Guitar:Hardware_specification#Guitar_base_board_rev.b_layout

1 Like

Great plan! I was already planning to buy a Dwarf - and now you made it really easy!

1 Like