[Done (since a long time)] Recall plugin preset through all pedalboards

For the moment when you save a preset of a plugin, it is not visible when you change pedalboard.
Would it be possible to find all the saved presets whatever is the current pedalboard ?

4 Likes

Do you mean that the plugin preset is stored only on the pedalboard where you created it?
I may be wrong, but I believe that is not the expected behaviour

3 Likes

Dear @Rom Romain,

does your presets show up in the list after you refresh your browser?
Hope that helps.

Greetings and God bless, Marius

4 Likes

Oh, my bad, I was pretty sure it was the way it works now (I didn’t found preset I’ve saved on another board…), but it is not and it is perfect !
Sorry for bothering !

3 Likes

No worries @Rom :slight_smile:
I was finding it an extremely weird bug. I’m glad that is not there :slight_smile:
No worries also with the “bothering” thing…you don’t :slight_smile:

2 Likes

is there a way to use a footswitch to activate toggling between a predetemined number of presets, but not all? Im trying this with a few plugins, but dont want the factory or default presets to be in the list when i step on the footswitch. Make sense?

2 Likes

Yop
The easiest way I see is to create a bank with the pedalboards you want, then when you need the next one you go to bank mode (footswitches B + C) and switch C to load the next one.

Another way is through midi, in the settings you can configure on which channel you could change pedalbords. So you could put an Infamous Mindi on each of your pedalbord, eachone leading to the next pedalbord, you just have to know precisely the number of the pedalboard you want.
For example if you chose PC channel #5 to call pedalboards, and you want to call pedalboards 3, 9 and 45 you will have :

• on the pedalboard 3 the infamous mindi sending (with the footswitch you want) the PC message channel #4 (because the developer choose to numerate channels from #0 to #126 instead of #1 to #127) value 9, to point to the next pedalboard
  • on the pedalboard 9 you’ll have the same infamous mindi pointing to #4-45
  • on the pedalboard 45 you’ll have the same infamous mindi pointing to #4-3
3 Likes

I’ve found what makes me think it’s not there : when you’ve just created a presets for a plugin, and if you have another one of this plugin in the pedalboard it won’t show the preset you’ve just created → you have to reload the pedalboard to see all new presets !

It’s clearly not a big trouble, but it would have be cool to have a “reload for new presets” function near the preset box. Or this done automatically when opening the plugin-parameters window.

5 Likes

this is not a proper solution either, but I believe you can refresh the web page and the new presets will appear on the other plugin instances.

5 Likes