Dwarf + Crumar UP4 USB-Midi Expression pedal : how to connect?

you can limit the range on the advanced tab when you assign them to midi.

3 Likes

One way to do this is in the assignment window, in advanced settings, you can set the range :slight_smile:

Edit: I was too slow and distracted half way through writing the reply :sweat_smile: thanks @spunktsch !

3 Likes

Thanks, @spunktsch, @danmh. Gonna try it tonight.

1 Like

Cool that your problem seems to get a good ending !
Do you mind if I rename this thread so it could be found by others who would face the same difficulties ?

2 Likes

Sure, @Rom

I hope it’s solved. I haven’t tried the suggestions yet and I’m still concerned about how jittery the volume swells sound. I’ll tinker with it when I can and give a report.

2 Likes

@Gino Hey, just curious, did you end up returning the Crumar pedal? Does it not work without the USB-Midi adapter? It’s not really clear in the sales description if it sends midi data or just has midi channels available…

1 Like

I did send it back. It didn’t seem to work at all. I haven’t had a chance to go and see if I can smooth out the CC messages being sent by the Doremidi device. It works but it’s not all that usable.

2 Likes

hi @Gino - did you find another midi pedal that works? i’m having the same issue on my mac

2 Likes

Also with the Crumar?

2 Likes

yes - my computer recognizes it but i’m not able to get a signal. tried on both windows and mac

2 Likes

I believe that @Gino at the time discovered that the Crumar was not sending proper MIDI data. If it doesn’t work also with Windows or MacOS reach out to their support, we can’t help you much here about that :confused: Sorry

2 Likes