Dwarf production updates wanted:)

Congrats @maxman. So as the very fist user, you know, it’s you duty to provide us with as much images, videos and impressions as possible :-).

6 Likes

So I signed up for a dwarf on kickstarter, does that mean I get a beta unit or was there a specific pledge to get a beta unit? Just wondering if I need to be looking out for the call/letter from the Brexit police demanding VAT :wink:

Yeah, too bad I’ve mine sitting on my desk until evening :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

cheers, I’ll got back to waiting patiently then :wink:

1 Like

Hi maxman, did you receice a tracking-link before it arrived or was it a complete surprise? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

a complete surprise :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, so maybe I’ve also luck and the UPS-driver needs only some time to get from you side of Hamburg to mine ;-).

2 Likes

Hi, since the first Dwarf’s are slowly arriving it would be great if you could share some more info on shipping, which packages have already gone on the road and tracking links. Since the UPS man rarely rings our doorbell but has often brought packages directly to the next store without leaving a message, I’m afraid that my Dwarf will be there for 8 days, I won’t know anything about it and it will be then sent back. Would not be the first time.

1 Like

@maxman @seele we are eager to know your first thoughts about the newborn :smiley:

1 Like

I haven’t had much time to deal with the device yet. Yesterday I only tried to rebuild an existing board with the ModDwarf and I can only report my observations so far. As a user of the ModDuo together with the Mod Footswitch I can say in summary: The ModDwarf is the ModDevice, as I always imagined it. :heart_eyes:
The revised usability concept in connection with pagination is the way to go.
Apart from that, the detented potentiometers are a big step forward and I also really love the feel of the custom potentiometer knobs in contrast to the dome knobs of the ModDuo. Together these finally allow you to make precise changes to parameters with your feet.
I know it does not concern the ModDwarf, but atm I sincerely hope that the pagination function will somehow find its way onto the Mod Footswitch as well. :smirk:

6 Likes

@maxman @seele
Pppplease:)

2 Likes

Thanks for the help :slight_smile: @pjd, @Cyril is correct

1 Like

Just dropped in and am very excited to see some units out in the wild! I’m a Kickstarter Beta, so hopefully mine will arrive any day now.

1 Like

I am a beta customer. 2 weeks ago I got a mail from UPS that my beta unit has shipped and was scheduled for next day delivery. However it has not arrived yet. UPS status is “Ready for pickup”. Should I be worried that it has been lost? Or this is because it has not shipped, yet?

2 Likes

Yay, my Dwarf beta just arrived in the mail! Thanks for delivering!

3 Likes

Just got my beta unit today. California, USA.

4 Likes

@Stevie, I got the exact same mail you’re describing. In my case it meant it was ready for pickup by UPS in Berlin and I still had to wait for another week for it to arrive at my place.

Thanks for being a Dwarf beta supporter :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info. Sounds good to hear. Also Jon just contacted me. Apparently they prepared all the labels in bulk. But the units are not sent yet, necessarily. The confusing part was that I actually got a mail that it would be delivered on January 13th… :grinning:

2 Likes

it was really a great coincidence :sweat_smile: