Expression as Digitech Ricochette

Hi Guys,

I would like to use button or footswitch in my Mod X the way it works in Digitech Ricochette. The idea is to be able set rise and fall time of any parameter, not only pitch.
Instead of having few exp pedals it would be possible to use for eg. Mod’s Footswitch 4 buttons as four expression pedals.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s possible. I’ll look at that.
I’m planning to reproduce the triple telegraph from coppersound.
That’s unbelievable what we can do with this device.

1 Like

I think it’s possible with the MOD Super Whammy and some CV stuff.
Did you ever try the super whammy?

1 Like

This is really nice whammy pedal, but I would love to be able controll effects with single button just as EXP pedal. I love in Rico the option of setting really slow rise and/or fall - imagine doing that with mix of any effect, with standard exp pedal it is not possible to make a very slow even sweep.

1 Like

to be honest I talked about Ricochette as a example of posibillities, offcourse I would also use that kind of exp option with pitch, but it would open a lot of possibiliies of controlling all kind off effects, and this is my goal.

Here’s your ricochette!
I will later if I can implement other parameters that are on Ricochette
Enjoy

4 Likes

I am speachless…
Definitely today is a mod evening instead of MR Robot evening :wink:
Am I rock star now since a pedalboard is named mith my name?? ;)))

4 Likes

In fact you have all the same control than the Whammy Ricochette.
Momentary on is there on the bottom left

Range is there

Ballistics up and down speed are there
ballistics
And is there
pitch
Except I think the Super whammy plugin have a better definition !

2 Likes

I’ve made a mistake with cv parameter modulation plugin. Mod Depth should be set to 100% to have a perfect octave in the super whammy.
mod depth

3 Likes

It works!!
Do you know how to make it rise and fall slower? Should I add one more slew?
One thing I notced that the fall does not act linear, a bit logarithmic. Is there any way to make slew more linear?

This rico exp works flawless, I can assign it to delay repeats and get delay oscilation, really nice.

2 Likes

Di you tried to set slew rise and fall time?. I didn’t tried the max time setting. Isn’t it enough? You want long rise and fall time?. I don’t know if time curve is linear or exponential. I think if you want more possibilities you’ll have to learn how to write your own plugin. I’ll check if a other plugin exists .

1 Like

I 've tried to set slew to the maximum, it rise/fall slower but It would be usefull sometimes to make very slow rise or fall. I will try to put second slew, mayby it will make rise/fall twice more slower.

2 Likes

Up to 7 second! With Rise and Fall time control. I don’t know if you will keep the 3 footswitch assignation because I have many of them.
Footswitch 1: you have Momentary footswitch that switch on “control to CV” module for momentary whammy, don’t forget to set momentary on in control to cv parameter
momentary on
Footswitch 2 : Latch mode that just switch on the other control to cv modul that is set in latch mode
Footswitch 3 : It just power on or off the whammy.

2 Likes

yeah baby, that’s what I asked for :smiley:

3 Likes

I just realise that I could use post it to explain who to use it…I love my Mod Duo, the only pedal with integrated post it! :joy:

3 Likes