Expression pedal + footswitch extender

Really Good News !!!

Congratulations for you @gianfranco and for this Great Team !!!

Can´t wait to use it, and put on the road…

YESSSS! Can’t wait to get mine :smiley:

@gianfranco Glad to see the expression pedal finally come to fruition!
Can you confirm that the Kickstarter backers who ordered one back in 2014 will be receiving this?

I just got the email. I ordered one!

Yes @Dan

We will soon be contacting all KS backers for address updates.

Congratulation to the team for achieving this.
I’m really impressed and touched by the passion you’ve put there to create each element.
The expression pedal is way better than I imagined, It really feels like it was worth the wait.
Looking forward !!!

This pedal looks better than what I could have ever imagined it to be. I know many of us were pushing for it to be done, but I’m glad @gianfranco and the team didn’t stop designing until it was something better than just good enough. It’s got more functionality than I could have ever imagined. I can’t wait to get it and work with it!

Cool. I liked the design, congratulations. Concerning the Kikstarter’s initial shipments, will they be shipped in early December? Will the product undergo a beta test?
I have been a MOD investor since its beginning and I suffer without the two peripherals … I can not wait to have the family complete.

The pedal really does look great and the design with the function toggle switch seems super useful. My only gripe is that it doesn’t come in unpainted metal to match my original Duo :wink:

Oh wow… that is a great design and looks worth the wait!