Expression pedal update

done :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I want to be in front of the line this time and not late to the crowdfund story like I was when I discovered the Dwarf :smiley:

side note/thinking out loud: I read it has 1 pagination and 2 assignable buttons.
Would have been cool if it go “completely slave” of the Dwarf and the 3 buttons fall under the pagination of the Dwarf

3 Likes

I understood you.
The front of the line was bout 6 years ago though :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yes I also have had this thought. I think it would be cool as a second option. Not sure if it’s a posibility yet but if it is we can always include it in a later update

Unfortunately, this is true. Now it is my job to bring the promises made before me to life :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for answering. In the test molds I see only 2 buttons on the left of the pedal, though.

1 Like

There is one underneath the expression pedal at the top that can be pressed by rocking the pedal all the way forward

2 Likes

Add med to the waitlist, please.

2 Likes

1 Like

Plesse add me to the waitlist, too :relaxed:

1 Like

Is that list for people interested in buying the expression pedal or for people who contributed to the crowdfunding and are waiting to receive it? (my situation is the second one)

My original suggestion Washington for the first one (interested)
I think the requests are fir that

1 Like

yeah as @Rino2 said, it’s for people who are interested in buying one when it’s available. The first units will go to the backers that are already waiting for them

1 Like

Please put me on the list.

1 Like

any updates you can share with us @James ?

Not too much at the moment sorry, the design is finalised and we are happy with the prototypes from the metal manufacturer so that’s all secure. Now we are just trying to arrange with a full assembly manufacturer to make the PCBs, get the metal parts from the other guys and assembly it together as a working finished device. Hopefully packaged too

It’s a lot of details, quoting and such to try to get a “pilot batch” but the process is moving and the people we’re working with are really good so far

There will likely be some feedback after the pilot batch but then we should be able to go for the first batch for the backers

I’m actually heading on vacation for a month. I’m flying to Australia tomorrow to see my family for the first time in 2 and a half years haha. I will still be keeping up communication with the other guys though and hopefully, there might be a pilot batch ready to test when I get back. I will make sure that work continues while I’m gone

15 Likes

hi @James !

enjoy your visit with your family!
stay safe and have fun!

4 Likes

I hope you have fun, have a safe flight, and a wonderful time with your family!

3 Likes

Done :slight_smile: (maybe don’t leave your email in a public online space :sweat_smile: )

@James just realised that we will most likely not see each other for a while longer…enjoy :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the clarification James :blush:

1 Like