'Favorites' category

Am I the only one too stupid to figure out how to add a plugin to the favourites category?

2 Likes

Hello @Quelsemme,

thanks for asking this question.
If you click on the i icon inside the mod duo web UI you get to the description of the plugin.
You then can mark the plugin as favourite if you click on the star icon to the right of the plugin name.

Hope that helps

Greetings and God bless you, Marius

6 Likes

Will check again. I swear I looked there!

1 Like

It works! Legend!
(I feel so dumb)

Don’t feel dumb. UI-wise the Dwarf is sometimes extremely vague. There’s an awful lot of hunting around you have to do.

It will probably be a bit less vague if you read the manuals on the wiki.

• WebGUI guide here
  • Dwarf User Guide here
  • Dwarf Tech Specs here
  • Dwarf Device Settings here
    (some of the pages are still a work in progress).
    I also found that there’s no clear info there on how to add a plugin to the favorites, so I created a little task for me to fix that in the wiki. If you find anything else that is missing, please let me know.
2 Likes

believe it or not i could not find the favourite star either so thanks a lot for creating this post :slight_smile:

If it is not already so, It could be useful and really easy to link the wiki in the web-gui as an help (or even better embed the wiki inside the gui)

3 Likes

No, I was also unable to work this out until I searched in the forum and found this thread.

1 Like

Yop,
Could it be added to a next release a way to favorite/unfavorite a plugin in different places ?
Like :

• at the right of the plugin’s name in this Config window :
  • at the right of the plugin’s name in the plugin store :
3 Likes