Footswitch labels which are longer than what is allotted on the screen will disable the corresponding footswitch. This is regarding the extension footswitch.
How to reproduce
- Assign an on/off control to a footswitch on the MOD Footswitch.
- Give it a label longer than 16 characters.
- The footswitch does not work.
On the GUI, limit the number of characters you can use in a label.
Open the controller menu (hold left knob down), navigate to Info > Versions and write down here the versions.
- release: v1.6.0
- controller: bf9013f
footswitch is 0.2.2
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: (Linux, Mac or Windows) MAC
- System version: (Windows 10 or Mac 10.10, etc) 10.13.4