For reference, this is the text that appears.
Your Control Chain device firmware is ready to be updated.
To begin, follow these steps:
- Disconnect the device from the Control Chain/Ethernet port
- Hold down the first footswitch on the Control Chain device
- While the first footswitch is down, connect the device to the MOD Duo via USB
- Wait for the “update completed” message
- Disconnect the device from the USB port
- Connect it to the Control Chain/Ethernet port once again
Note: The update should only take a few seconds.
The people I asked about it seemed to understand to procedure at first, but everyone is different.
Do you have suggestions on what to change?