Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who observe it!

Hey!

Just wanted to give you good vibes for the coming holidays!

I know Thanksgiving is an American thing, but if you’re celebrating or gathering with family/friends/loved ones this weekend, I hope you all have a blast!

Hope all is well!
-Elk

6 Likes

good vibes to all! always a good thing!..

even though i’m canadian, i’ll probably watch some american football! :wink:

3 Likes

Ayyy, well feel free to enjoy that!

I’m one of the weird ones who played sports, but will never watch them lol

4 Likes

haha… baseball is pretty compelling for me. i jump on the NFL with my son, just 'cuz he’s into it… there are some interesting storylines to follow from time to time. :wink:

2 Likes

I played baseball for 12 years when I was younger, great game to play, hard game to watch lmao

Hopefully you get some good bonding time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Elk_wrath, hope you have a good time there. (Hey, maybe you can come up with the Mod Thanksgiving Theme? :wink:

We’ll be in videoconference with our folks in the US, but in lieu of turkey and gravy we’ll have some cheese and wine. Where I live in Northern Italy the milk is fabulous and so is wine. We’ll take advantage of local products and the 36-month seasoned Trentingrana cheese will replace my beloved Wisconsin cave-aged cheddar!

Agreed. :rofl:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 Likes

…oh man. now you’ve given me something to hunt down, up here in Toronto! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Go for it !! :slight_smile:

Toronto’s Eataly has a 22-month aged one – but get ready to be slapped a non-cheesy price for it, if you catch my drift! :wink:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

5 Likes