Heavy Rock - MOD Devices

Bulevardi

Gives solid rock sound without the need of active pickups on the guitar. Decent sustain with live sounding balanced output. Optional Chorus/Flanger added, not really needed. Guitar used: Ibanez Artcore semi-hollowbody

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://pedalboards.moddevices.com//pedalboards/5bf530c82564d433e8ba22ab

My first board, not quite perfect, however it sounds already beefed up.

Any feedback is very welcome.

The Atanas Gate was pretty helpful, to bring down the amp’s backgroundnoise I otherwise had.

I’m not sure which is the best combination for metal, yet. There’s so much possibilities to create a stack of heads/speakers/cabinets, and a lot of pedals to choose from in different orders.

I’m wondering if anyone can figure out how to make a legendary Iron Maiden sound, but I guess you need active pickups in the guitar for that. (I don’t have some of these)
Maybe a pre-pedal setup can be made in the future, to select the type of guitar, hollow/semi/solid body, types of legendary pickups, to create a good starting tone already before entering the pedalboard.
But the difficulty is that everyone already plays with a different pedalboard.

Very Cool!

Have you tried using the gate in the beginning of the chain?
Or at least in front of reverb? Unless you are going for a gated reverb sound.

Just tried it at the beginning of the chain, but I couldn’t hear much difference.
But still happy with the sound.

1 Like