I have a really old Mod Duo (From the original Kickstarter)
And I want to update it.
I tried the following
- Plug the USB into a Mac or Windows machine, no storage is seen by either system.
- Plugged a FAT32 usb drive into the Mod Duo and held down the left foot witch and button, no upgrade. Learned this from here: Unable to update the system
- Tried using this tar file: http://download.moddevices.com/releases/modduo/v1.0.0/modduo.tar
A firmware update
Open the controller menu (hold left knob down), navigate to Info > Versions and write down here the versions.
- release: It does not say in Info
- controller: It does not say in Info
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: All 3
- System version: Mod Duo Kickstarter Edition