How to secure the Duo to a physical pedalboard without removing the feet?

@domlo, Good to know. I haven’t tried removing the feet because I want to keep them on in case I want to take just the Duo without all the peripheries.
I have removed the legs from other pedals in the past. Sometimes the screws don’t go in all the way without the feet. I also lose the feet… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, that’s also good to know! I had considered trying that, but I (like Skydiver) tend to loose the things like the feet once they are removed…
Or rather, I tend to place them in a well thought out location that I will never remember…

4 Likes

This is exactly what happens…
Also, I have a bunch of feet which don’t match and not sure where they came from…

1 Like

Hi there,
I’m also building a diy pedalboard by using the rockboard tapes (same thing as the valcro). But now I don’t know if I can overstick the whole bottom plate of my Duo, without risking warrenty issues, because i would overstick the serialnr. The adhesive of that stuff is quite strong…
Sure I will make a foto of it, but still I’m not sure if I should do that…

You could have someone make a 3D printed base for the Duo (or any other device). Here are 2 examples :

Personally, I prefer the 1st type (1st image). Just don’t loose the original feet …

png1
Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 11.00.09 AM

2 Likes

That’s a great solution! Especially because I have a friend who’s a 3D print enthusiast :wink:
Thanks a lot! :+1:

2 Likes