JOHN PETRUCCI LEAD v001

I’m using a custom IR.

13 Likes

I love it!

You should post this in the content sharing section!

4 Likes

Great tone!
An I agree with @Elk_wrath

2 Likes

Damn! Nice tone, dude! I’m gonna grab this one and experiment!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! Any improvements will be highly appreciated!

2 Likes

Awesome sound and playing :slight_smile:
What ir are you using? Free or bought. If free; downloadable somewhere?
I have a huge collection of irs and have started trying them out. Big fun.
Keep em’ coming. Always nice to see what people achieve with the mods :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Warning! Newbie question post!

I’ve had my Duo X for a week and have only had a chance to use it twice for about ten minutes each time. I joined the forum this morning and found this post. I loved the sound you’ve created and your amazingly tasteful solo, so I clicked “Try now.” I got the “successful” message, but couldn’t find where it was stored. Did something go wrong or is it buried in the device somewhere? I’ve looked in banks, pedalboards and I can’t find it anywhere. Thanks for sharing!

Bruce

1 Like

Blockquote
I’ve had my Duo X for a week and have only had a chance to use it twice for about ten minutes each time. I joined the forum this morning and found this post. I loved the sound you’ve created and your amazingly tasteful solo, so I clicked “Try now.” I got the “successful” message, but couldn’t find where it was stored. Did something go wrong or is it buried in the device somewhere? I’ve looked in banks, pedalboards and I can’t find it anywhere. Thanks for sharing!

Hi @Bruce_McLEAN. If I’m right, your current pedalboard has to be saved (or create a new one, or have it without any changes) before loading a new one with the “Try now” button. Otherwise it won’t load it, to prevent you from losing the one you had before.

So save it (or create a new blank pedalboard) and then click on “Try now”. When loaded, I think it’s not going to be saved anywhere until you click on “Save”.

3 Likes

@SirBlackmore,

Thanks for the tip. I’ll give that a try and let you know how it goes.

Bruce

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’ve used the JMCH.wav IR cab, I suppose it is publicly available

posted here

3 Likes

What a pity that I do not have my dwarf yet to test this great sound!

1 Like

Great sound! Very cool!

1 Like

Hopefully soon :slight_smile: Thank you for your patience