Knob custom label text cut by half

Description

Sometimes when a control is addressed to a knob with a custom label, the upper half of the text in LCD is blank. When knob is clicked or turned, text gets normal.

How to reproduce

1. New Pedalboard
  2. Drag one plugin to pedalboard (tried with CAPS Auto Filter, plugin choice does not appear to be relevant)
  3. Address parameter to knob (tried Frequency), without editing any advanced parameter.
  4. Address again same parameter, editing the label (tried “Frequencia” instead of “Frequency”)

The text label in LCD should be cut by half, without upper part.

When trying several times to reproduce de bug, it became difficult to predict when the error would happen and to reproduce consistently. With this exact steps it worked every time.

Expected/suggested solution

Show the full text

Additional information

• release: v1.2.0
  • controller: e582b18

OBS: there is no “release” in panel, just “version”

• Operating system: Happened with both Linux and Windows 10
1 Like

I Have the same issue.
And not only in Knob Text. In the complete panel.
I´ll take some pics to show the issue.
But it´s constantly happened.

Known issue that has been present since the first Duo OS release.

We hope to fix it soon, but can’t really know when that happens (this is a complex one…)

1 Like

@falkTX

I´v been trying to map every time that this issue happens.
If you want, I could map every situation that occurs, I mean, when I change the pedaloard, or when change some Control or Footswitch map in the browser, and Save the pedalboard…
I´ll try to observe the detailed sequence that make occur the issue. If it helps, I can send this “roadmaps” to you via inbox. Or if you need some kind of test, let me try to help, if it´s possible, of course.

There is bug fix coming for this issue on version 1.5.

4 Likes