Knobs do not work when the MOD is on for a while. Especially the tuner. To solve I have to turn off the pedalboard for a few minutes.
How to reproduce
- I use it for some time.
- I try to use the knobs by pressing them to enter the tuner functions (right knob) or to enter the menu to select the banks (left knob) and I can not access. Sometimes I even get into the menu by the left konb, but I have difficulty selecting options.
- At no time does the knobs potentiometer work, however changing the function of the knob sometimes do not work in the first click and sometimes in a click it skips a function (as if it had been given two clicks). That's right as long as I can access all the functions.
- Buttons work properly.
- In the case of the tuner, which is the most disturbing to not be able to access, if we could put it on the display after for example 30 seconds of inactivity on the knob and only mutating it when pressed would solve some of the problem, although not solve the problem of Need to access the options when I press the knobs.
- I hope I do not need to make any hardware changes, I did not ask for the beta when I was asked because I do not know how to do such things.
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: Windows
- System version: Windows 10