List of all Plugins for non-owners?

its great to have that resource available. I think it might be nice to see the units where supplied next to the mix and max columns for each plugin parameter.

also as a dev I hope that users can make comments on individual effects at some point. I like feedback. Also it would be good to show how many shared pedalboards each effect is used in, just to get an idea if lots of people are using it or not.

1 Like

@ssj71 stop reading our backlog… seriously :grimacing:

1 Like

Would you be happy if we apply a similar solution than we did for Pedalboards where at the bottom of the plugin page we link that back to a forum thread?

Supporting comments is currently beyond our scope and that would be a reasonably simple solution.

actually I need to start reading the backlog so I stop requesting everything you’ve already thought of :blush:

Not a bad solution, then it opens up the chance for support and users talking about how to get the best settings from each effect. Ya I’d be happy :slight_smile:

@ssj71 Alright then, added this to our next sprint.

We’ve published recently a new version of the pedalboards/plugins website which include a few fixes discussed here.

1 - From a plugin you can easily navigate to Pedalboards that are using it (top right of the page)
2 - We’ve fixed some of the scaling issues reported by @x42
3 - The plugins page result is randomized (excellent suggestion by @Skydiver)

Some issue @x42 reported regarding the plugin screenshot will be addressed in the future. The fix is more complicated as it involves tweaking our headless browser “snap-shotter”.

Item #1 example:

Moving forward we’re planning to turn this website into a more “musical experience” thing. Probably rename it to play.moddevices.com and turn that into a portal made for musicians wanting to experiment, learn, etc. Then we can have youtube videos, pedalboard material, some user guides on building PB, etc.

Your feedback has been great so far. Keep them coming!

2 Likes

Nice. Thank you for doing that and taking user suggestions into account on short notice.
The additions of “# of shared pedalboards using this plugin” and “click on tag to filter” are great, as well.

Understandable, Rome wasn’t built in a day, either.

1 Like

PS. Is there a total count of curated stable/installable plugins displayed somewhere?

1 Like

It looks great!

I will be giving the Chapman Stick community an update at www.stickist.com. They were asking me if there is a page showing the plugins.

:clap::clap::clap: Good Job!! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

It’s not exactly what you asked for, but it’s a start:

http://api.moddevices.com/v2/lv2/stats

awesome work! I REALLY like the randomized ordering. Since you said to keep them coming, here’s another nit: if you search for a plugin or category, click on a plugin then “back to plugins” it would be nice if it returned to your previous search results. That way its easier to browse distoritons or reverbs etc.

Thought we agreed you’d stop reading our backlog already :wink:

Anyhow, it’s a bug in our backlog, just so you know.

1 Like