Looper issues

We are already testing it.
It should come more or less synced with the 1.11 official release (we are getting in RC stage pretty soon).

9 Likes

Is there a way to have the SooperLooper play from the start of the loop? It seems to play from wherever the loop was stopped.

No this is not possible. But that would be fantastic.

1 Like

it also seems that there are a couple sooperlooper functions that can’t be assigned to CV… I guess if Looperlative is almost ready then it doesn’t matter too much, but I’m wondering if there’s a reason for it, or if it would be possible to integrate (also wondering how much cpu the looperlative will take up— there may be some scenarios where the sooperlooper would still be the right solution…)

1 Like

For now, we are focusing on having the Looperlative out and collecting feedback from users regarding how the loopers are available and if there are some lacks still to be covered. Afterwards we will evaluate how to proceed - either update a looper, create another one, etc.
Looperlative should be out soon.

5 Likes

Thanks. Anyway, I worked out you can “latch” two loopers together by using the stereo sooperlooper and recording on one side, then when you hit record again you can record on the other side (I have an A/B pedal ahead of the MOD Dwarf feeding input 1 or 2).

5 Likes

Nice workaround @Ant !!

Will looperlative have separate footswitch for play record function?

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, @falkTX, @jon . the “undo, redo” option is awesome.

But I noted that if I record N samples but apply N undos consecutively (in that way that there are no more sound) I couldn’t do redo anymore. The record is lost (like when I press reset)

Anyway, there any way to show the current loop state, like a progress bar o something like this?

Examples:

2 Likes

Newbie question. Is the ALO looper available? Where do I download it from?

Hi! You find it in the beta section of the plugin store when connected to web GUI.

3 Likes

Saved on our request list.

@Imaginus thank you for the help :wink:

4 Likes