Looperlative for Mod Duo X

Will Looperlative plug-in be released for Mod Duo X any time soon? The available Sooper Looper for Mod Duo X is too basic.

6 Likes

Yes. Hopefully really soon.
We are finishing the 1.12 release that will bring some catch-up features to the MOD DuoX - that have been released on the Dwarf with the 1.11 - required for the Looperlative.

7 Likes

Great news, thanx!

1 Like

Any news about Looperlative for Mod Duo X?

1 Like

coming very soon, has been tested by our dear @solobasssteve
duox requires v1.12 update in order to make it fully functional, so we need to get that out first. hopefully in the next few days

8 Likes

Thanks for the update. Definitely excited to see the MDX catch up

1 Like

Can confirm that it works beautifully - the way that Bob has created a way for visual feedback to work with the DuoX buttons and lights is genius. It takes a little adjusting of workflow if you use a LOT of pages of assignments, but it’s really really well done :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am very excited seeing how excited you are

2 Likes

I’m sure when it arrives there’ll be the usual ‘why doesn’t this work exactly the way I imagined it based on my workflow with a bunch of stompboxes???’ responses, but for anyone looking for a looper that integrates perfectly with the MOD ecosystem, it’s a godsend :slight_smile:

I’m excited to see what happens in terms of complexity/pro features on the upgrade version as and when that happens too…!

5 Likes

well then… this may just be the thing which convinces me to get myself into a production run Duo X! …as much as i do love my LE… :wink:

4 Likes

Hello @qtguy20000 Sorin Romanescu,

I moved your topic for better readability to the plugins section of the forum.
I hope you don’t mind.

Greetings and God bless, Marius

2 Likes

No problem :+1:

God bless

2 Likes