I’ve just upgraded to 1.40, and MIDI has gone really strange - it ignores almost every press of a pedal, and movement of a CC controller, receiving data completely randomly (I’ve tried a number of ways to establish some kind of consistent bug, but it’s seemingly random)
I’ve rebooted it a couple of times, and nothing has changed it… the sound seems to be OK, and everything else about it is OK. I’m going to try reassigning a pedal and see what happens… [edit : just did this and it’s still random. took about 6 pedal presses to recognise the midi data]
How to reproduce
- upgrade to 1.40
- leave Softstep 2 connected as before (which was working this morning, and is still working for the other things it is connected to) and try to change patches.
- Scratch your head in wonder as the buttons work about once every 10-40 presses with no consistency.
- the same whether connected to my laptop or not.
to go back to how it was before - with my pedal board sending MIDI data and the effects responding as they’ve been programmed to.
KMI Softstep 2 with Roland EV5 attached, via the MIDI breakout box, into the MIDI in on the MOD Duo.
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: Windows
- System version: Windows 10