Missing basic plugins

Hi there,
I don´t know if this is the right place, but it would be fantastic if it was possible to request some basic plugins missing from the Mod Duo X.

A simple mixer, 3 in / 1 out or 4 in / 2 out ect. Maybe with a mute button and attenuator for each channel.

A passive volume/attenuator knob - can only turn down the amount of input.

A Wet/dry module.

If anyone knows of a way to get something like the above mentioned i would love to hear about it.

All the best,
Mads

1 Like

Hi @Mads-G,

I would suggest to try this plugin as a dry/wet module: https://pedalboards.moddevices.com/plugins/aHR0cDovL2dhcmV1cy5vcmcvb3NzL2x2Mi94ZmFkZQ==

The other plugins that you are mentioning are available on our system but or currently still in the BETA store. You can only see these plugins when you have “Show beta plugins in the store” enabled. It’s a box you can tick that is under “Advanced Settings -> User interface”. Once this is done, you can click at “Show BETA plugins” in the filter section in the plugin store.

In BETA we have the “mod-volume” and “mod-volume-2x2”, which works as a passive volume/attenuator knob. These plugins are already tested by us, and will be released to our regular store most likely by the end of this week or somewhere next week. But it’s already possible to download them from the BETA section.

There are also some mixers in the BETA section for 2 channels, 4 channels and 8 channels. I do have to note that, although I believe they work fine, these have not been tested properly yet and are currently lacking a GUI. One other downside is that they are part of a big pack of plugins, so if you would install the mixers it will also install a whole lot of other plugins.
We do have the mixers on our list of plugins that we wan’t to move to our regular store, but didn’t come to it yet.

Best,

Bram

2 Likes

Hi Bram.
Looks great ::slight_smile:I will have to check it out, but looks like something i would use quite often.
Will also take a look at all the Beta stuff.

Really hope that the Mod community will keep expanding and that you´r mixer modules get a GUI at some point :wink:

Is there a place where i would be able to do a “wish-list” for modules?
Would be great with something like a Poll to gauge what plugins people are most after, and perhaps a way of funding the ones developing them, so that less commercial ones could be made.

Thanks again for taking the time to answer my questions.

The store contains both plugins made by us and plugins that are created by the community or other Third-Party developers. I will personally have a look at the utilities and see how we can improve this.

As far as a place for the wish-list, we use the forum as a primary communication line for these kind of things. So plugin suggestion are always welcome here.

@BramGiesen how is the Arpeggiator going along? :slight_smile:

@maxman it’s almost ready, but I didn’t have any time to finish it up completely. But I have planned to finish it somewhere mid-February

4 Likes

@Mads-G small update here, the volume plugins that work as a passive volume moved out of BETA today. So they are now available in our regular plugin store.

5 Likes

This one? https://pedalboards.moddevices.com/plugins/aHR0cDovL21vZGRldmljZXMuY29tL3BsdWdpbnMvbW9kLWRldmVsL21vZC12b2x1bWUtMngy

@falkTX Yes, correct