MOD Arpeggiator

I just found in the repository a reference to a MOD Arpeggiator plugin.

Though T can’t find it in the plugin store.

how can I install it in the Duo?

You can’t, not yet.
@BramGiesen is working on it, likely coming to the store soon.

1 Like

Great news, really.

Thanks!

@Tarrasque73, the plugin is finished but we still need to to take final steps. The expected release is somewhere within the next couple of weeks.

6 Likes

Even more great news. thak you very much.

3 Likes

Was just looking in the store for something like this today. Any update on release date?

Coming very soon, we are doing the final testing and bug-fixing.

3 Likes

Well I successfully built it from the source but failed miserably at pushing to my Duo so… I will resort to begging and pleading for it again here! Pretty please!

Hi @bleo, sorry for the long wait. It all took a bit longer because we found that there were some changes needed after testing. However, I finished implementing the changes last week and the plugin is ready now. I expect it to be released next week on the 17th.

6 Likes

Hahaha that’s my birthday! Perfect timing! Thank you!

@bleo I hope you had a good birthday!

So the 17th turned out to be a little optimistic, but the arpeggiator can now be downloaded from the plugin shop!

5 Likes

Thank you @BramGiesen! I’ve been keeping an eye out in the store and finally saw it in there yesterday! It’s amazing!

8 Likes

Yes!!!

2 Likes

Wonderful, thanks! I’ll try it ASAP!

Perfect, thanks so much @BramGiesen

It’s such a nice plugin! Thanks!

Thanks, I’m glad you like it!

Thanks! Can’t wait to try it!

Hi, I have been using the arpeggiator with the Mod Duo X but something is really missing for me. There is no way to use the knobs on the device to control the division or the octave parameters instead I have to use buttons which is not really convenient. Any particular reason why is that ?

1 Like

I can totally understand your need.
This is not possible (at least yet) because those parameters are “list-type parameters”, which are currently not supported on knobs.
We do intend to add support for addressing list-type parameters with a limited amount of steps to knobs in the future