Mod duo for purchase

any idea when mod duo will be available for purchase outside of the preorder process? i saw that the preorders on moddevices.com was over and done. i am really enjoying my mod, but for my needs i will need to get two more mods, possibly three along with two external switchers and two expression pedals. while i have ordered the one external switch and expression pedal, now that i have a better understanding of the limits of the mod duo i know that i need more processing power to achieve my goals, which equates to more mods. when can i purchase a mod duo at the normal retail rate? also, what is the status of the external controls like the expression and external switch?

Hi @basslayer

It will be available for sale as soon as production finishes. Forecast is for the end of this month and we’re waiting for some confirmations from China to inform a precise date.

The Footswitch extension and the Arduino Shield are already under production and will be shipped in early September.

The Expression pedal will ship later due to some design modifications we are doing.

Best

Gianfranco

Any chance that there are extra arduino shields that one could buy when the production run is complete?

Sure. We’re producing more than we already sold.

Awesome, I’d be interested in buying a couple. I think I’ve got a footswitch coming (or more accurately the backer who’s MOD I bought has one coming and he’s sending it on), but not an expression pedal. I’m interested to try modify a dunlop wah so that it can be an expression pedal as well.

Hello,
How to order an arduino shield (with components) please ?

Hi @alfybe

The new webshop will open in Mid October.

You will be able to purchase it there.

Hello
Is there some news about it please?

1 Like

looks open today at moddevices.com

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot this thread had turned to discussion about the shields etc. I just saw the topic and last post.

1 Like

Hi @alfybe

We’re planning an entire “release methodology” that involves a pre-release to the community first.

Both the Arduino Shield as the Footswitch will go though this process.

As soon as we have more news we’ll let everyone know. It is quite complex because it involves both the new hardware as a method to offer new software for those who purchase the units.

Sorry for all the delays ;-(