I had some time to measure the input/output latency of the MOD Duo. A screen shot of the measurement below:
As you can see, the latency is about 8ms.
- Computer outputing a -6dB square wave @50Hz through analog 3,5mm jack.
- 3,5mm stereo to 2x jack adpter, out of which one goes to MOD Duo Input 1 and the other one to the channel 1 of the oscilloscope (yellow curve in the pic above).
- MOD Duo set to bypass Input 1 to Output 1. SW version is 1.3.0.
- Output 1 from MOD Duo going to channel 2 of the scope (blue curve in the pic above)
- Red curve represents the multiplication of channel 1 and channel 2
The frequency of 50Hz was used since I assumed the latency was lower than 10ms. I repeated the test with 30 Hz and achieved the same result.
- The 8ms are a little above of the 5ms mentioned on the FAQ.
- The slope on the output betwen 0 and 1 states of the square wave. This is probably due to the analog circuitry.
Let me know if you have also done some similar measurements.