I tried to update to latest software yesterday. It didn't work and now the mod duo when turned on, stays on the logo scren frozen and is unusable. Please help me asap ... I need it tonight!!
How to reproduce
1.It was working fine, then I set up for the update to latest version following the steps as usual.
2. The next time I looked at the Duo, it was on the screen that shows the logo on left and Mod Duo text on the right. It stayed that way and has not changed. I left for 24 hours and still the same.
3. I then plugged out and plugged back in to restart it and it stays frozen on the same way.
Replace this text with how you would expect this to work.
Open the controller menu (hold left knob down), navigate to Info > Versions and write down here the versions.
- release: I cant get into pedal to check
- controller: I cant get into pedal check
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: (Mac)
- System version: (Mac 10.12)