Mod Duo X problem no sound only when bypass

Did the problem pop up just with that? If you try to downgrade it does it solve the issue?
Check here how to do it. Make sure to backup your device before if you don’t want to lose your data.

Nono, the problem came before upgrading it just out of nowhere. It was just a case of me turning it off in the evening and then waking up to it not working anymore.

Ok. Now I connected this with an internal note that @Jan left me (sorry @Jan). Have you written already support@moddevices.com? We will take it from there

I did, yes, from hedbergleia@gmail.com

Hi, @Levia

So did you find the solution of this problem?
Unfortunately I have the same…

• Audio don’t come from output 1 and output 2, led indicators are working.
  • In setting menu “output 1 volume” and “output 2 volume” actually are adjusting headphone volume.
  • In setting menu “headphone volume” does not affect anything.

Reboot, OS downgrade/upgrade don’t help.

Hello @OrbiitLava,
I would say that is better to use the support@moddevices.com for this.

Anyway, as a quick troubleshooting here, if the LEDs blink it means that the audio is getting in the output section. Are you sure that you connected everything correctly and everything is fine after the MOD Duo X.
I know it may be a silly thing, but are you sure that you are connecting the outputs to the speakers and not the inputs? I already did a similar mistake as this, so…I guess it may happen to all of us :slight_smile:

Hello @OrbiitLava,

I answered you there already, let’s take it from there.
Whatever it is we will find a solution :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I got the same problem with my duo x. Unfortunatly the device isn‘t booting anymore after a firmwareupate failed. The device is not recorgnized by the computer and i can‘t get in recovery mode. Is there an image for an usb stick were i can get the device starting again ?(found something for the duo x le here in the forum, but it was said that this is only working for duo x le)