Trying the footswitch for the 1st time, although I can assign the channel 3 (like the 3 others) to a button and it displays the label correctly, when I clik on it it does not work
How to reproduce
- Set-up the footswitch
- Assign a function to channel 3 of the footswitch
- label is displayed correctly but clicking on it does not toggle the function
- I of course validated that the function worked with other channels…
I’m tempted to open the footswitch to see what is wrong (I assume a cable is unplugged)
Open the controller menu (hold left knob down), navigate to Info > Versions and write down here the versions.
- release: RC 2 1.4
- controller: the included with RC 2 1.4
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: (Linux, Mac or Windows): Windows 10 (not relevant though I think)
- System version: (Windows 10 or Mac 10.10, etc)