MOD - Multi Button to CV

Ah glad I was able to help expose that bug!

Haha IT WORKS! When I was testing, I only turned long press all the way down and totally forgot to also turn down double press! So when doing that, single press is never activated and long press becomes a quicker single press. Works great. Maybe “Long Press” should be renamed “Timed Press” or something now to reflect this change and make its behavior clearer to users since bringing its value below a certain threshold basically disables single press and makes it an even faster single press?

6 Likes

Cool, thanks.

2 Likes

The plugin just got updated, and the state should be saved with snapshots now :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Tested and working! Thank you so much, Jan!

8 Likes

:open_mouth:

What is this sorcery??? VERY happy to have this available.

It seems like you guys are very stretched for time and have to carefully prioritise what you do. (Who’d have thought it, eh!? :stuck_out_tongue: )

While I know it’s neither pleasant nor healthy to be so stressed all the time, it is an absolute pleasure to see you slaying it by constantly going for value-for-money (in practical terms; providing the most impactful tools for creative types, given the energy you can truly dedicate to a given project) and listening to the people who are engaged. Smart. This plugin is an example of that.

I know you can’t pay bank-loans with kudos, but I hope a bit of appreciation will help ease the burden.

13 Likes