MOD Reboot Fundraise - Live status and interest form

So tantalisingly close…

I pledged (a small amount) yesterday, but didn’t receive any LoC to sign yet. Or did I miss something? I’m supposed to receive a mail about that, right?

1 Like

I’ve just sent it @the_unlord

:+1: Got it and signed it!

1 Like

@gianfranco I sent an email to update my pledge after the video call on Tuesday. Did you get that?

Being this close to the final target I’d suggest, if we don’t make it to the total target amount, to ask for a unanimous decision from all the investors involved whether they will still allow the reboot to happen. Given that we are so incredibly close.

7 Likes

Hi everyone

A quick update.

1 - We reached 192.832€ putting us very near the target, but not there yet. The number represents something very positive in any case and we feel confident we will reach the goal.

2 - With this current number, we could advance a bit on some of the fronts that we are tackling and gain a bit of time to fill the full 200k.

It is not “we did it” nor “we failed it”. It just stretched a bit on the schedule before the final conclusion.

Overall it looks very positive :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Sorry, I’ve just checked the forum and am late to what is going on. So this fundraise option is now closed? I went to the form and didn’t see any information on how much would/could be submitted.

1 Like

The fundraiser stays open for the community until further notice, also after we founded the new entity. Though reaching the 200k is important for the initial GO. It’s 5 past 12 but we are in touch with key stakeholders.

10 Likes

If you’d like to contribute, the link above should take you there.

1 Like

That link takes me to a basic form. I don’t see information about $$$ amount. I can possibly contribute, but is there a minimum, etc? Perhaps this was all covered on some other thread?

Officially, an invest was supposed to be 400 EUR or a multiple thereof.
The current status shows some odd numbers, so I guess some people have pledged arbitrary numbers though…

Once you fill in that first form with your offered amount, it will already show in the funding monitor. @gianfranco will then send you an email with additional information (which might take a couple of hours, though) and this will finally lead to you (hopefully) electronically signing a letter of commitment (LoC) which will then show on the second scale in the dashboard.

1 Like

you’ll receive it when you fill the form.

I’ve read 500€.
Best

1 Like

The 500 EUR were for the original funding plan trying to reach 300K EUR. The 400 EUR are the adjusted minimum pledge based on a targeted 400K EUR valuation of the new company. Can’t find the reference right now, unfortunately.

But pledging 2000 EUR should cover both variants :wink:

6 Likes

Very glad the decision is made to move forward. Everything is already set up to hit the ground running and there is quite a hill to climb the coming months/years.

Lets try to get as much of a head start on this as we can!
(who knows if any more lockdowns will come lurking around the corner …)

5 Likes

When I wrote 400, the form returned an error saying the amount had to be greater than 400 (perhaps it was set for the old threshold)? I then placed 500.

2 Likes

Nearly there then - @gianfranco how many kidneys do you have left? I can’t afford to invest unfortunately, but if UPS agree to shipping body parts and you can find a buyer, I’ll stretch to covering the postage for you :wink:

9 Likes

I work for UPS, we do indeed ship biological materials. Once had a cow head blow out of a box on the belt, which was not my favorite day.

It needs to be shipped under hazmat identifier 6 for biological substances, and id recommend dry ice to maintain temp.

For the body part removal, I’d check for seedy veterinarian that has loose ethics and morals.

God speed.

11 Likes

You know way too much about that elk!

Second part more than the first ; )

5 Likes

Ewwwww!!!

2 Likes