MOD Reboot Fundraise - Live status and interest form

Really great news! Congratulations and may this be the beginning of an era of prosperity and further innovation!

10 Likes

Congrats from my side as well! I wish all the best!

7 Likes

And a new update:

As of now, we have also reached the 200k threshold for the signed LoCs :slight_smile:

26 Likes

That’s great news, I’m sorry I couldn’t contribute, but I’m happy to see that you hit the target and I hope everything goes well moving forwards.

5 Likes

excellent! so glad you were able to wait a few more days! :+1:

7 Likes

uff i just read about all the situation only yesterday… i would like to point out that it might have been interesting to inform all users you have contact data from as buying customers via a separate channel, because not everybody might be following the forums regularly, as i didnt do… at least that would have been made it possible to get some contribution from me, too :slight_smile:
but im glad it worked out despite that, so i hope i can contribute asap by buying a duo x to add it to my dwarf!

7 Likes

I fear there will be no Duos nor Duo Xes available from ModDevices, so you might need to look for one second hand. ModDevices will concentrate on the Dwarf exclusively for the time being (at least from the hardware PoV, there might still be software updates for the Duo (X)…)

1 Like

Congratulations @friedsilence and @gianfranco on your successful fundraising campaign.

Thanks for all who contributed and helped reboot Mod Devices.

A shout out to @jetztgradnet for shaking up things here in the forum.

Anxiously awaiting the next developments.

11 Likes

We are grateful about your support!

Today was very succesful in many regards. Details tomorrow, stay tuned…

21 Likes

Fantastic news! Looking forward to tomorrow’s updates.

10 Likes

So MOD lives to fight another day! What a relief!
Not that we’re out of the woods yet, but at least we got a map and a compass now…

The ‘Founders Edition’ Dwarf for Tier 3 backers gets an extra dimension :wink:

11 Likes

Good news :slight_smile: Full steam ahead!!!

3 Likes

A question triggered by another post in another thread:

This is actually a point that is not yet clear to me:
will the provided funds be used to revive the current MODDevices GmbH incl. all assets or will @gianfranco and @friedsilence found the new company MOD Audio UG and acquire a relevant subset of assets (and at the same time shed all ballast) from the former entity…?

I guess we need to wait for that status update to find out…

4 Likes

I’m tuned! :wink:

2 Likes

The later. MOD Devices GmbH is no more.

4 Likes

:metal:
So glad to hear that!

2 Likes
8 Likes

Hi Gianfranco. You are happy and so we are! This project had to survive no matter what. I’m glad our contribution led to this happy outcome

10 Likes

That’s good news - I can hold off redoing my pedal board.

4 Likes

This is really great news. Fingers crossed for you all now. Looking forward to receiving (hopefully) my MOD Dwarf.

2 Likes