MOD Reboot Fundraise - Live status and interest form

If we confirmed the letter the first time, do we need to do anything, or is the pledge carried over automatically?

1 Like

@Joal_ban_Kluane

If you already confirmed it is not needed to do anything and it is already accounted for.

2 Likes

What if we want to extend our original pledge? Do we have to fill in a second time, with a new Letter of Commitment?

2 Likes

No. In that case send a message directly to me.

2 Likes

So the current pledged funding went up quite a bit, but there is still a gap.

Go, MOD, go!
(And please chime in a bit if you can!)

11 Likes

I wanted to invest, but came to this reboot late due to work pressures. I filled in the form earlier but have not received the investor pack and there is only 7 hours left :frowning: Is there any chance of extending the deadline a bit? It feels slightly rushed to me, and would be a great shame if we narrowly missed the target only due to needing an extra 24 hours or so.

5 Likes

I would be interested too to know more so I have filled up the form. I hope there is still some time.
What you have done guys so far is remarkable and the dwarf is an awesome device. I remember the first time you presented the idea of the project MOD at a LAC (I don’t even remember the year!). You totally deserve to stay in the game!

9 Likes

Same… I tried to fill the form in order to make (actually a little symbolic) investment but I didn’t received no investment kit…

1 Like

Here’s hoping the Google counter is not a live number… not looking good without a deus ex machina.

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

The commitments have reached 188k€, which is really amazing and close to our target.

We are pushing to the afternoon the follow-ups that we owed for today so that we gain a bit of time to collect the remaining amount.

I have sent emails to everyone that filed the request form and a last batch of messages has been sent. If anyone here has questions before making a decision, please reach out directly to me.

We are adding this bit of extra hours to the counter.

Not the time to give up now as we are almost there!

Best wishes

5 Likes

So tantalisingly close…

I pledged (a small amount) yesterday, but didn’t receive any LoC to sign yet. Or did I miss something? I’m supposed to receive a mail about that, right?

1 Like

I’ve just sent it @the_unlord

:+1: Got it and signed it!

1 Like

@gianfranco I sent an email to update my pledge after the video call on Tuesday. Did you get that?

Being this close to the final target I’d suggest, if we don’t make it to the total target amount, to ask for a unanimous decision from all the investors involved whether they will still allow the reboot to happen. Given that we are so incredibly close.

7 Likes

Hi everyone

A quick update.

1 - We reached 192.832€ putting us very near the target, but not there yet. The number represents something very positive in any case and we feel confident we will reach the goal.

2 - With this current number, we could advance a bit on some of the fronts that we are tackling and gain a bit of time to fill the full 200k.

It is not “we did it” nor “we failed it”. It just stretched a bit on the schedule before the final conclusion.

Overall it looks very positive :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Sorry, I’ve just checked the forum and am late to what is going on. So this fundraise option is now closed? I went to the form and didn’t see any information on how much would/could be submitted.

1 Like

The fundraiser stays open for the community until further notice, also after we founded the new entity. Though reaching the 200k is important for the initial GO. It’s 5 past 12 but we are in touch with key stakeholders.

10 Likes

If you’d like to contribute, the link above should take you there.

1 Like