Hello! I have a lot of digital noise with ModDuoX in my setup.
- I have changed my power sockets (everything connected to the same socket).
- Tested a single ModDuoX without any connection (still noisy). Doesn’t matter if I have USB connected or not.
- Purchased new AC-adapters (balanced, impulse) for ModDuoX and additional gear.
- Tried to use active DI-BOX.
- And now waiting for a whole new set of TRS cables, because before ModDuoX a was running everything on TS and there weren’t any problems with a digital pulsating hiss.
I did a recording of any possible way of ModDuoX connection to my setup. I could share it if helps to identify the problem.
How to solve this? I’ve found some topics on the forum, but nothing helps.