MODWatcher upload fails everytime

Hey, I also created a similar topic in the bugs forum but then I though maybe it wasn’t a bug issue and could be more related with this forum and I ended eliminating it, sorry.
The problem is, everytime I try to upload to the Mod Dwarf a gen plugin through the MODWatcher it fails (even the most simple ones, like the vibrato example). It always stop after the status “Compiling: bundle_verification” and then it fails. What happens? I can’t find any solution to this issue in the cycling '74 forum or even in this forum. Thank you.

Captura

1 Like

Adding some information so when someone that can solve this problem see this thread could be quickly informed about the issue.

• Version of Windows is 10
  • Version of MOD Dwarf is v1.10.2.2336 (with the last version happened too)
  • Version of Max 8 is 8.1.11
  • Package Version 1.1.0
  • It happens even with different computers
  • It happens even with differents packages versions
  • It happens since the first time I tried upload a gen plugin

With that information I guess it should be something related with the MOD itself? But I don’t know what because everything else is running perfectly fine

Thank you!

1 Like

Could be that the online compiler service isn’t running.
There are not that many people using this to make MOD plugins.

I never got the max/msp package manager to work under linux, and couldn’t get the wrapper/compiler to work locally either. So I gave up on max/msp to build plugins, instead I’m now working on hvcc | The heavy hvcc compiler for Pure Data patches. Updated to python3 and additional generators that can convert pure-data patches to lv2 plugins. (not noob-friendly yet though ;))

1 Like

that’s the problem, I’m totally noob and I found the max/msp enviroment to be more friendly and approachable. I guess it should be related with the online compiler, yes, I hope someone fix that soon!

1 Like

Hi guys! My apologies, this is 100% on me. I’ve been off the past few weeks taking some vacation and moving to a new place at the same time with wife and two kids. So life has been quite chaotic.

I promise to look at this soon.

7 Likes

Hi all.

Sorry for the (unusual) delay. We ran some tests and everything seems to be in order now. So please go ahead and knock yourselves out :smiley: and please let us know how it goes.

Sharing some music would be nice but definitely not mandatory :wink:

Cheers
Alex.

5 Likes

@acunha mad props to you for addressing this situation. What an awesome team you guys have

3 Likes

Hey! Thanks for fixing the problem. Really grateful to all the MOD team for their support! :slight_smile:

3 Likes