"More-knobs" request?

I have a dream…:nerd_face:…Would it be nice to access knobs 3 & 4 after a short click on knobs 1 & 2…and go back again with the same operation ?

1 Like

I did not understand it @tourneriff

You already can stack multiple parameters on a knob and cycle though them when clicking.

am I getting something wrong? :wink:

1 Like

Is it a “pagination” system perhaps?

1 Like

:open_mouth::zipper_mouth_face::thinking: … 'm going back right know to the manual :rofl:

1 Like

@dwek I’ve just seen the MODx on pre-order :roll_eyes::star_struck: full of knobs :star_struck: :hugs:
Perhaps I purchased my MOD a little early (or late :smile: ) !

2 Likes

Depends on what you want to use it for…

There are scenarios where you can use both :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow…very interesting !!! Do you say both units could communicate, not just by audio ? via the control chain ?..kind of ? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I still want a control chain knobs device. I could get something midi but control chain has so much more potential…

1 Like

yup, I can definitely see ways of using both :slight_smile:

1 Like

woah, wait, how? where is this documented? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m too happy to read I’m not the only one haven’t seen this quickly :roll_eyes::rofl::smile:

@solobasssteve you can associate many parameter to a unique knob and then switch from one to others by just clicking on the knob…you can see the current parameter number cycling on the right top of the concerned screen :wink: !

2 Likes

I was about to go out, but now I need to try this!!! wow… (amazing that I’m still learning new things about the Duo at this stage - I really ought to read the manual some time :wink: )

1 Like

“More than one parameter can be assigned to the same knob, to cycle between them, short press knob. On the top-right corner of each display you can see the index of the parameter being adjusted and the amount ​ ​of ​ ​ assigned ​ ​ parameters ​ ​ on ​ ​ this ​ ​ display” - on page 11 :wink:

1 Like

I’m going the same way :slightly_smiling_face: every day a new fantastic feature comes out !! :grin:

2 Likes

…OK, just did my first board-edit to add a load of stacked controls to each knob… this is amazing!!! There’s so much more I can do now… Will be even more varied with the Duo X :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I thought you were kidding at first! :joy:

That’s the first thing we show people to explain that the Duo can control a bunch of stuff even with only two encoders :slight_smile:

Enjoy the added controllability!

2 Likes

no-one ever showed me it!! :wink:

3 Likes

We need to spend more time together!

2 Likes

I plan to make some vids about “newbies in front of the DUO” :wink::rofl:

mpfffffff :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy: